Volunteering with Koru is a rewarding experience that can change the lives of people in need. You will be building a bridge between cultures and sharing your hope, enthusiasm, skills and dreams. We believe that volunteers should get to know all the positive and inspiring things about Kenyan communities and the beautiful country they live in. Here is your chance to make a mark and a difference to our Koru communities. You are invited to volunteer in any of our programs for a period of 3 months.
Volunteers assist in the following ways:
- Working with needy children in schools, listening, talking and playing.
- Sharing skills (management, IT, language, etc...)
- Monitoring and Evaluating programs.
- Expanding, developing and designing new programs.
- Capacity building small business and local organizations.