Volunteer, Work Study & Intern
Volunteering, studying and being an intern with Grassroots Economics is a rewarding experience that can change the lives of people in need. You will be building a bridge between cultures and sharing your hope, enthusiasm, skills and dreams. We believe that volunteers should get to know all the positive and inspiring things about Kenyan communities and the beautiful country they live in. Here is your chance to make a mark and a difference to our communities. We accept volunteers in all of our programs for a period of 3 months.
You can assist in the following ways:
- Working with needy children in schools using community currencies, listening, talking and playing.
- Sharing skills (management, IT, language, etc...). Help us and our communities grow.
- Researching, Monitoring and Evaluating programs. This helps us make our programs better.
- Expanding, developing and designing new programs. Think about applying our techniques to other communities and developing communication strategies.
- Capacity building small business and local organizations. Help develop cooperative businesses that form the backbone for social services
- Take part in and design social and environmental services.
- Take our certificate course to learn as much as possible.